Posting period with the most interaction on Social Media
When is the most engaged posting period on social media in 2023? It’s hard to pinpoint when and how often to post to maximize engagement without experimenting and going through a lot of mistakes.
CoSchedule used a massive dataset based on 37,219,512 social media assets from over 30,000 organizations to share the best posting period on any social network with you based on analytics from over 35 million posts (Original Research).
This information intends to provide accurate information to help you make social scheduling decisions as the world continues to recover from the COVID-19 pandemic. You’ll learn the latest information for 2023 with some key takeaways that make the best time to post research from previous years obsolete.
1. Posting period with the most interaction on social networks
For these conclusions, the study looked at the posts with the most engagement from every social network as a single group — all social messages sent to every social network.
Here is a summary of the ten (10) most engaged post times on social media in order from most engagement to least these are all the best times, so even the last on this list is a good time to post your helpful content.
Top 10 Most Interactive Posting Times
This study also looked at the best times to post on social media from a different angle. The following list is sorted by the organizations that get the most engagement first and then the best times for them.
So this is 0.5% of the world’s best interactive social sharing accounts.
- The worst days to post on Pinterest are Sunday, Saturday, and Monday.
- The best days to post on social media are Friday, Wednesday, and Monday.
- The worst days to post on social media are Saturday, Tuesday, and Thursday.
- The days that organizations post most often on social media are Wednesdays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays.
- The days when 0.5% of organizations post on social media are Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
2. Posting period with the most interaction on Facebook
Facebook is one of the leading social networks in the world today. A place that connects people all over the world. With over 1.7 billion people using Facebook daily. Facebook is regularly used by over 6 million B2C and B2B marketers. Currently, more than 78% of users access via mobile phones.
If you want to impress, post interesting content, this is the best time to post on Facebook:
- The best times to post on Facebook in 2023 are 7:00pm, 7:00am and 3:15pm.
- The best times to post on Facebook are 7:00 PM, 9:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
- The worst times to post on Facebook are 2am, 3am, and 12am.
- The best days to post on Facebook are Friday, Wednesday, and Monday.
- The worst days to post on Facebook are Saturday, Sunday, and Thursday.
3. What is the posting period with the most engagement on Instagram?
For those who have used social networks, Instagram is not too strange. It is one of the social networks that specialize in sharing photos and videos. On Instagram, users can unleash their creativity with variety of styles with each posted photo.
The golden times to post Instagram content were identified as follows:
- The best times to post on Instagram in 2023 are 9:01 am, 7:59 pm and 9:00 am.
- The best times to post on Instagram are 9:00 AM, 7:00 PM and 12:00 PM.
- The worst times to post on Instagram are 2 am, 1 am, and 4 am.
- The best days to post on Instagram are Wednesday, Friday, and Tuesday.
- The worst days to post on Instagram are Sunday, Saturday, and Monday.
4. When is the best posting period on Twitter?
Twitter is considered a potential “land” for the marketing activities of businesses. With over 313 million monthly users, Twitter is a great social networking platform for engagement purposes.
- The best times to post on Twitter in 2022 are 10:00 am, 8:38 am, and 9:26 am.
- The best hourly periods to post on Twitter are 9:00 am, 9:00 pm, and 10:00 am.
- The worst times to post on Twitter are 2 am, 3 am, and 5 am.
- The best days to post on Twitter are Wednesday, Friday, and Thursday.
- The worst days to post on Twitter are Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.
5. The posting period with the most engagement on LinkedIn
LinkedIn’s platform is similar to Facebook’s. You sign up for an account and build a personal profile that includes: a summary or bio, work experience and academic qualifications.
However, if the only thing you do on LinkedIn is updating your profile regularly and wait for the headhunters to come along. Maybe you were wrong. LinkedIn is a great database with “dozens” of important information for your job search plans.
- The best times to post on LinkedIn in 2022 are 12:00 noon, 10:00 am, and 1:00 am.
- The best hourly periods to post on LinkedIn are 3:00 PM, 10:00 AM, and 2:00 PM.
- The worst times to post on LinkedIn are 4:00 a.m., 10:00 p.m., and 11:00 p.m.
- The best days to post on LinkedIn are Tuesday, Thursday, and Wednesday.
- The worst days to post on LinkedIn are Sunday, Saturday, and Monday.
6. Best posting period on Pinterest
On InFront.com, writer Andy Meng describes Pinterest as follows:
It is a social network that focuses heavily on the concept of one’s lifestyle, allowing you to share your interests with others and think through exploration. The goal of this social network is to connect everyone in the world through something they find interesting.
- The best times to post on Pinterest in 2022 are 12:00 PM, 6:17 PM and 8:02 PM.
- The best hourly periods to post on Pinterest are 6 pm, 8 pm, and 12 pm.
- The worst times to post on Pinterest are 4 am, 5 am, and 1 am.
- The best days to post on Pinterest are Friday, Tuesday, and Thursday.
- The worst days to post on Pinterest are Sunday, Saturday, and Monday.
7. Some tips for social media posts
Understand the Target Audience
Identifying your target audience and understanding will guide your Social Media content strategy. As for the target customer group, they have similar characteristics such as:
- Academic level
- Income, psychology and behaviour.
When you understand your target customers well, you can build content strategies for each social network channel or determine a suitable approach for each customer.
Establish Trusted Content
If we learn anything from the events of 2020 it is that things will change rapidly. Social media management tools are amazing. Stay up to date with the latest trends.
You should stick to your posting schedule and decide if your post is needed that day. Sticking to the plan doesn’t always have a positive effect – there are always better times.
Read more: The most fully updated social network photo size 2022
Allocate the posting schedule with a reasonable amount
On this note, you need to plan Social Media Marketing activities. Schedule inspirational posts, track time versus engagement, and then rearrange your schedule. Some of the main things that need attention are:
- Which social media channel to focus on?
- How many posts per week?
- When to post daily?
- What is the main content on social media channels?
- Who is in charge of implementation?
Seriously, most people get annoyed when they only see a brand post when scrolling through the feed. Therefore, you should limit the number of times you post on social networks. You should post every day, about three times per platform and max. Use platforms wisely.
Above is the research content from CoSchedule and the sharing of CleverAds about this content. CleverAds hopes that the above article will bring useful information to readers. See you in the next posts.