CleverAds is Google Premier Partner & Facebook Authorized Reseller with 6 offices in Vietnam, Indonesia, Myanmar & Philippines. CleverAds specializes in advertising on Google search and content network (AdWords), YouTube, Facebook and other social media channels. We are committed to high quality technical skills, customer service and advisory.
CleverAds is recruiting talented candidates for Media Planner position. Beside competitive package, we provide a friendly, creative and flexible working environment where every individual has the opportunity to grow and make impact.
- Create ideas about marketing campaign, online event, game, contest to advertise product, services, brand of Client.
- Support sales team to make marketing plan, make advertising proposal, make quotation for long-term advertisement campaigns based on Client’s request.
- Analyze target audiences of the marketing campaign, evaluate properly the needs of potential customers; approach and make marketing plan as good as possible to deliver message to audience.
- Make research, case study about successful marketing campaign, online event in the Philippines.
- Support in making introduction file, service profile…and other marketing tasks of the company.
- Execute other tasks according to the request of higher management.
- Update & send Weekly Report to Branch Manager.
- Solid knowledge of and strong interest in marketing and business.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field such as marketing, business, advertising, communications.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask and strong time management and organizational skills.
- High sense of responsibility and strong teamwork skill.
- Enthusiastic, proactive, self-motivated and result-oriented.
- Ability to use Excel, Word and Power Point, Photoshop.
- Good command in Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing in English.
Working location is in Makati. Working time: Monday - Friday (8 hours/ day).
Qualified candidates will be trained about our services, techniques.
Income: Competitive package including salary, commission, bonus and allowances.
- Approach high technology knowledge from Facebook & Google’s training courses.
- Can be trained to get Facebook & Google’s certificates.
- Improving creativeness, professionalism and online marketing skills.
- Annual company trip abroad + Company outing
Application package: C.V, Application Letter, Transcript, Bachelor Diploma
Please send your application package via email to [email protected] CC: [email protected] before
[March 28 2017]. The title of email should be: “Application for Media Planner_Philippines Branch”.
Hard copy of your application package may be required in the case of interview.