CleverAds is Google Premier Partner & Facebook Authorized Reseller with 6 offices in Vietnam, Indonesia, Myanmar & Philippines. CleverAds specializes in advertising on Google search and content network (AdWords), YouTube, Facebook and other social media channels. We are committed to high quality technical skills, customer service and advisory.
CleverAds is recruiting talented candidates for Media Planner position. Beside competitive package, we provide a friendly, creative and flexible working environment where every individual has the opportunity to grow and make impact.
- Find potential clients by searching contacts & doing cold calls.
- Arrange meetings & make presentation in order to introduce CleverAds to clients.
- Provide consultation to clients, including creative proposals (Media Plan) for clients’ marketing campaigns as requested.
- Follow up potential leads to close contracts & renew contracts.
- Work closely with clients for campaign targets, advertising materials (banners, videos, adtexts, keywords...), and campaign updates as requested.
- Work closely with creative team for banner resizing/ design if any.
- Work closely with Technical guy to ensure the campaign commitments, to fix problems of campaigns (if any), to inform updates as requested from clients.
- Take screenshots of actual campaigns and send to clients.
- Do monthly reports, total campaign reports for clients.
- Update & send Weekly Report to Sales Manager & Branch Manager.
- Solid knowledge of and strong interest in marketing and business.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field such as marketing, business, advertising, communications.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask and strong time management and organizational skills.
- High sense of responsibility and strong teamwork skill.
- Enthusiastic, proactive, self-motivated and result-oriented.
- Ability to use Excel, Word and Power Point
- Good command in Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing in English.
Working location is in Makati. Working time: Monday - Friday (8 hours/ day).
Qualified candidates will be trained about our services, techniques.
Income: Competitive package including salary, commission, bonus and allowances.
- Approach high technology knowledge from Facebook & Google’s training courses.
- Can be trained to get Facebook & Google’s certificates.
- Improving creativeness, professionalism and online marketing skills.
Application package: C.V, Application Letter, Transcript, Bachelor Diploma
Please send your application package via email to [email protected] CC: [email protected] before
[March 28 2017]. The title of email should be: “Application for Account Executive_Philippines Branch”.
Hard copy of your application package may be required in the case of interview.